Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Coming back slowly

I will not write that the blog is closed anymore.  I will post something when I have the strength and the heart to do so no matter the frequency but don't expect much.

It sometimes may take several weeks before I post something or I may post something 2 days in a row.  I will go day by day.  Ultimate priority is concentrating on getting well.

But in the meantime, here are 18 pictures (they are all numbered bottom-left) from my trip to TSC on October 02 2012 with some explanations and anecdotes.

Click here to view the gallery.
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to see you smiling Andrew. Can't imagine what you've been through. Hoping you get back to good health, full of energy and positive disposition, in the very near future.

Andrew said...

Thank you! Getting better slowly but I'm still weak. Got an operation today. It went well but it was very exhausting.

Final operation next week. No more operations after that!!

I can't believe myself how the human body (and mind) can be pushed to the very limit several times.