Saturday, December 11, 2010

So long Joli Baker...

Like a countless number of TSC viewers, I was saddened when I learned that today (December 11, 2010) was Joli's last day on-air at TSC. She's such a sweetheart and her "joie de vivre" was contagious as well as her laugh! It's simple; we just wanted to be her friend in real life!!

I enjoyed watching her and I'm not alone judging by the number of viewers who were also very disappointed about her departure and made several comments in a couple of discussion threads people started just for her at TSC's Facebook page.

I wish Joli the very best in life and the same success she had with her Pür Minerals Company in her next endeavours.

She was loved, very appreciated, she will be missed and I hope to see her again on TV someday...
 

No comments: