Friday, March 18, 2011

A little this and that again

We're in a very good period at TSC right now. This is cyclic. The clothing from all the designers is so colorful and astonishing that they make the models look twice as beautiful. And speaking of the models, they are ALL glowing like never before!!!

And also, several hosts, models and guests changed their outfits and hairdos for the best, we have new camera angles that are showing the personalities in beautiful unseen shots of them and there's a good chemistry and spirit on the set among everyone with a few exceptions now and then.

There are so many good materials to post for the past couple of weeks and I can't keep up with everything right now. I could easily post around 8 or more sets a day if I could do that! And there are so many lovely, bubbly and adorable guests that are so much fun and enjoyable to watch! Let's talk about them instead of those who behaves badly

I didn't know Kathy was left-handed (see the picture below)! And if I recall correctly and not mistaken, I think Marianthe Mesbouris mentioned once on-air that she was also left-handed. Correct me if I'm wrong Marianthe. This is nothing to write your mom about but it's always fun to learn new facts about the personalities we love at TSC!


View this gallery

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now all we need is TSC HD!