Sunday, February 27, 2011

My lifetime masterpiece!

I want to share with you my lifetime masterpiece (to this day, at least)!

It's a picture of Susan Yull taken on November 23, 2009 and this is what happens when you are lucky enough to spot a single significant frame among thousands of frames!

They say that a picture is worth a thousand words and this picture is very powerful because it represents two emotions at the same time.

The first emotion (or lack of emotion!) is a funny one. It's like Susan was saying: "Hello, my name is Susan Yull and welcome to The Boring Channel!

The second emotion is a sad and powerful one. It really looks like Susan was discarded and abandoned by everyone.

Those two opposite emotions on the same picture are what make this vidcap so precious to me because this is so uncommon!!


View this gallery

No comments: