Sunday, February 13, 2011

Could this be Katie?

This could be one of the greatest coincidence I've ever seen! While surfing yesterday, there was a publicity add that appeared on a page and I was stunned big time when I saw it!!!

I couldn't believe my eyes when I noticed the woman in a publicity add looked so much like Katie!! Everything matched Katie so perfectly (hair, ear, jaw line, nose, mouth, etc.)!!

Take a look at this add picture compared with a picture of her at TSC and see for yourself! What do you think? Is this really Katie or an incredible coincidence that another woman looks exactly like her? I think it's her.

I would love to have a confirmation that she's really Katie (or not)! That's very intriguing, isn't it!!


View this gallery

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loos like a match!

Andrew said...

That's what I think! Glad I'm not the only one who thinks she's Katie!

Nut334 said...

Seems to perfect to be a coincidence, I think it's her!